- Skip a generation when passing on homes, says housing minister
- The Truth About the War in Aleppo
- I'm an Anti-Putin Russian and Clinton Makes Me Nervous
- Britain’s Economy Was Resilient After ‘Brexit.’ Its Leaders Learned the Wrong Lesson.
- A Real Threat To The Economy
- Is The Era Of Cheap Natural Gas Over?
- Spoiler Alert
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti risks 'real famine', says interim president
Look, I know that there are no great choices this time for the next President of the United States. Yet many people have decided which issues matter the most to them when the time comes to cast their vote, and I fully support each person’s chosen personal priorities.
It turns out, to my great surprise, I am a single issue voter this election. I’ve never been a single issue voter before. Usually I'm of the mind that it's a complex world, and many factors need to be weighted and balanced.
So, what’s my single issue?
- Pound Fails to Shake Off Wounded Image After Week of Flash Crash
- In Second Debate, Donald Drumpf and Hillary Clinton Spar in Bitter, Personal Terms
- Here’s Where the Next Bank Deposit “Bail-In” Will Strike…
- CNN Censors Focus Group Members Voting Third Party
- Welcome To The Conversation: Important Information Why The Precious Metals Price Smash Is Meaningless
- Relief Organizations Are Broken Machines
- Robots Win, You Lose
- Why Dividends Are Still A Must For Big Oil
- This Was the Week the World Got Really Anxious About Globalization's Future
- Deutsche Bank is latest victim of America’s bullying regulatory tactics
- How U.S. Torture Left Legacy of Damaged Minds
- Big Food Strikes Back
- I Listened To A Trump Supporter
- If gold gets below $1,250 an ounce, start buying: Goldman
- 'Great Pacific Garbage Patch' is worse than thought
- Insanely Bad Summer Drought is Decimating New England Farms
I wish I could say things were improving between the US and Russia but they aren't. They're rapidly worsening.
Daily Digest 10/7 - Good News Friday: Wash, Rinse, Redeem; Are Backyard Gardens a Weapon Against Climate Change?
- U.S. added 156,000 jobs in September; unemployment rate rose to 5 percent
- Food For Fines In Lexington, Kentucky
- Wash, Rinse, Redeem: A Look Inside A Beauty School—In A Men’s Prison
- D.C. opens first compost site, adds anti-idling technology to police cars
- Are Backyard Gardens a Weapon Against Climate Change?
- Solving Climate Change With Beer From Patagonia’s Food Startup
- 5 Ways to Turn Your Dream of Buying Farmland into Reality
- Foula, Scotland—the Most Remote Inhabited Island in Great Britain
There’s so much attention on the upcoming election, and with good reason: our future is at stake. But it’s important to remember that political power is tied to economic power, and we vote every day for the kind of world we want to live in with every dollar we spend and every purchase we make.
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Charles Hugh Smith discuss:
- The Drums Of War
- Relations between the US and Russia are deteriorating quickly
- The Evil Empire
- Have we become it?
- Propaganda & Perception
- The lie we're being sold doesn't match what our eyes see
- Elite Privilege
- A dangerous force defending the status quo
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.
- The Eurasian Century is Now Unstoppable
- California petitions to become first state to offer ObamaCare to illegal immigrants
- Bill Clinton calls Obamacare ‘the craziest thing in the world'
- Fake News and False Flags
- United States Suspends Contact With Russia Over Syria Impasse
- Covert strikes on Assad back on US table to prevent ‘fall of Aleppo’ – report
- How Much Gold and Silver Do You Need For Retirement?
- The USA’s Day Of Reckoning (Hidden Secrets Of Money, Episode 7)
- Forget ‘too big to fail’ — the new concern is banks too weak to survive
- There is a new form of climate denialism to look out for – so don't celebrate yet
- Florida Faces "Biggest Evacuation Ever" As Hurricane Matthew Looms
“When faced with the massive crises of our time, the most logical response is paralysis. What can an individual possibly do about something so massive and complex?”
- Deutsche reawakens systemic fears amid talk of ‘Lehman moment’
- Spain Increases Advance Tax Payments for Large Companies
- Italy set to cut growth forecast, up debt
- IMF warns over China's 'dangerous' debt load
- Mexico’s Pemex Sells $4 Billion in Bonds, Carries Out Debt Swap
- Bond yields will be no higher in 2021 than they are now
- Why Japan’s Godzilla-sized stimulus is a threat to investors
- Japan's monetary base hits record high for 10th straight month in September
- Global Inflation Falls to Seven-Year Low
- Report outlines how ECB could use #HelicopterMoney legally and independently
- Bill Gross of Janus warns financial markets have become 'a Vegas casino'
- This ‘bubble blind’ Fed is going to trigger another brutal recession
- Italy Markets Debut 50-Year Bond
- Prevailing Gray Swans: The Clear and Present Danger List for the Week Ending September 30, 2016
- Collapsing Global Trade Growth Foreshadows Crash
- Merk Insights: The End Of Dollar Dominance?
- Spain Is Without A National Government (And Spaniards Are Digging It)
- The Cobalt Pipeline
- Next ‘Renewable Energy’: Burning Forests, if Senators Get Their Way
- Is The Oil Price War Finally Over?
- California Drought Enters Its 6th Year
Fall harvest is here and it is time to start putting up your starchy tubers for the winter from the garden. Here are things to consider for curing and storing your potatoes to get the most out of your crop.
- Kerry said he lost argument to back Syria diplomacy with force: NYT
- The New SDR Is Here! (FREEPOM)
- Deutsche Bank Collapse: The Most Important Bank In Europe Is Facing A Major ‘Liquidity Event’
- As Predicted, Deutsche Bank Is Failing, ATMs Go Dark on Jubilee End Day
- JS Mineset: In The News Today
- Oil Rig Builders Tap Into Offshore Wind Market
- Recalculating The Climate Math
- Is Dry Farming the Next Wave in a Drought-Plagued World?