Learn about how to use your surroundings and nature's signs to guide your way and rely less on electronic tools.
This morning two Turkish F-16 fighters shot down a Russian jet, claiming that it was in Turkey’s airspace after it had ignored repeated warnings.
There are two problems with this story. The first is that Russia claims to have evidence that the Russian jet never left Syrian airspace. The second is that even if the Russian jet had strayed into Turkish airspace, Turkey knew there was zero threat to its security from a single Russian jet. Everybody and their uncle knows what Russian jets are doing in the area.
This means that NATO, of which Turkey is a member, had given a greenlight to the idea of shooting down Russian planes.
GCUC 2015's unconference schedule. Events are a great way to market a coworking space. Photo by author.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board consortium agrees to US$4.6-billion deal to acquire PetCo
- Now the truth emerges: how the U.S. fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq
- Home Of The Not-So-Brave
- Putin: Downing of Russian jet over Syria stab in the back by terrorist accomplices
- There's Hope For Argentina
- The chilling aftershock of a brush with death
- Why I Chose A Gun
- Gold Price About To Bounce. Watch 1250 USD For A Trend Reversal
- Tangled Threads Of U.S. False Narratives
- Alberta Takes Drastic Measures To Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Pollution from Brazil dam burst enters the sea, killing marine life
In today’s complex economy how do we progress financially from where we are today and the life of abundance we seek? This is the first question a financial advisor will ask us. It is seldom an easy question to answer because the quality of our life isn’t measured purely in financial terms. There are multiple factors including our work, our family and, fundamentally, our values. How does our quest for financial wealth balance with the people and planet upon whom we depend? Surprisingly, it all begins with soil.
- When Wall Street Gets DeFANGed: Look Out Below!
- Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS
- Obama Orders Inquiry Into Intelligence on ISIS
- Magical Thinking About ISIS
- Americans are buying tons of gold
- PBS NewsHour Uses Russian Airstrike Footage While Claiming U.S. Airstrike Successes
- Why SEIU Backed Hillary
- To Save African Penguins, Humans Run a Dating Service
Precious metals sank to 5-year lows during this past week. The long painful price decline that began at the end of 2011 still continues unabated. Holders of gold & silver are understandably wondering if their faith in precious metals has been misplaced.
- Obama Says He Won’t Relent in Fight Against ISIS Amid Questions About Intelligence Reports
- To France from a Post-9/11 America: Lessons We Learned Too Late
- ISIS Women and Enforcers in Syria Recount Collaboration, Anguish and Escape
- Gwynne Dyer: This migrant crisis is only a warm-up for the main act
- Weekend Edition: Doug Casey on Education
- Israeli Prime Minister pushes for control of Golan after oil discovery
- In California, Stingy Water Users Are Fined in Drought, While the Rich Soak
- Paris Climate March Is Canceled Over Security Concerns
- For Caterpillar The Depression Has Never Been Worse... But It Has A Cunning Plan How To Deal With It
- This Company’s Stockpiling Gold — And You Should Too
- Baltic Dry Shipping Index Drops to All-Time Low
- French Say Assad Must Go, Assad Responds “No Thanks, Get Serious”
- Rand Paul: “Look where ISIS gets its weapons from”
- The Koch intelligence agency
- Terrible TPP Clauses Explained in Plain English
- UnitedHealth suggests Obamacare is being gamed
- The Stench of Freddie Mac Is Back -- An $18 Billion Spree Of Crony Capitalist Thievery
- ‘Road play’: China rail makers forecast to sell $102bn by 2020
- Shanghai Gold Exchange Deliveries Compared to Deliveries on the Comex
In this week's Off The Cuff podcast, Chris and Mish Shedlock discuss:
- The Fab 5
- Without these 5 stocks, the S&P would be negative for the year
- The "Positive" Impact Of The Paris Attacks
- Are they kidding???
- The Insatiable Military Industrial Complex
- Crisis is being fabricated to keep it fed
- Housing Is Looking Sick
- More and more weakness is showing
Click to listen to a sample of this Off the Cuff Podcast or Enroll today to access the full audio and other premium content today.
Daily Digest 11/20 - Good News Friday: Energy Storage Tech To Compete With Grid, The Value Of Fish Pee
- No, Obama’s Clean Power Plan won’t raise your electric bills, no matter what conservatives say
- We Just Saw the Birth of a New Planet for the First Time
- This Is How Gold Acted During Past Rising Rate Cycles
- Taking an inventory of all the water stored under ground
- Retired Coal Plant Gets New Life As Battery Based Energy Storage System
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting To Compete With The Grid
- The Value of Fish Pee
- What Is This Weird Weed, and Why Are Farmers and Health Nuts So Into It?
TSRC's latest white paper is a background and summary report on shared mobility services in the United States.
Learn how to make hard cider using this informative guide. Making delicious hard cider is fun and simple, and if you press your own sweet — non-alcoholic — cider, you’ll have the perfect starting place to brew your own intoxicating hard cider.